Primerica has been helping Main Street families invest for the future for more than 30 years. While many other financial professionals no longer take on clients with portfolios of less than $100,000, $200,000 or $250,000, Primerica is committed to helping Main Street families save and invest for their short-term and long -term goals.
A mutual fund is an opportunity for you, together with many other investors, to pool your money. Professional money managers invest the “pool” according to the investment objective adopted by the fund.
With as little as $25 - $50 each month, you can start an investment program with PFSL Investments Canada Ltd., mutual fund dealer. *Take a look at our strategic partners:
- Primerica Concert Allocation Series of Funds
- AGF Investments Inc.
- Bridgehouse Asset Managers
- CI Investments
- Dynamic Funds
- Fidelity Investments Canada
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Mackenzie Investments
For any questions, please email PFSL.Enquiries@primerica.com.
A segregated fund is similar to a mutual fund, which allows you together with many other investors, to pool your money and invest in stock and bond holdings through the fund. Additional features of a segregated fund are (1) 75 percent capital guarantee, (2) creditor protection and (3) transferability. Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada offers the Common Sense Funds family of segregated funds, including:
- Asset Builder Funds III - VII
- Strategic Retirement Income Fund
For any questions, please email CSF.Enquiries@primerica.com.
Note: Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with fund investments. Please read the summary information folder before investing. Funds are not guaranteed, their values fluctuate and past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
(1) Subject to any applicable death and maturity guarantee. Any part of the premium or other amount that is allocated to a segregated fund is invested at the risk of the contract holder and may increase or decrease in value according to the fluctuations in the market value of the assets of the segregated fund. (2) Subject to federal bankruptcy legislation and provincial legislation that could void transactions intended to defeat creditors. Possible creditor protection may also be subject to your particular circumstances, maturity option chosen, and the legislative requirements of the province in which you reside. For more information, you should seek independent legal advice. (3) Proceeds of investments can be transferred directly to a named beneficiary upon death without incurring probate fees. Contract Owners are advised to consult their own tax advisors about their individual circumstances.
Please see important disclosures.